Flat face flanges are a type of flange used in piping systems and connections to connect pipes, valves, and other equipment. Flanges are typically disc-shaped components with a flat or slightly raised surface that allows for easy alignment and connection of different components. Flat face flanges, as the name suggests, have a flat surface without any raised features like bolts holes or a raised face.
Flat Face Flanges, Flat Plate Flanges, Flat Pipe Flanges, Flat Exhaust Flanges, Flat Face Blind Flange, Stainless Steel Flat Flange Manufacturers In India.
Here are some key points about flat face flanges:
- Surface: The sealing surface of a flat face flange is flat and smooth. It does not have the raised lip or protrusion that you would find in a raised face flange.
- Sealing: Flat face flanges rely on gaskets to create a seal between the two mating flanges. A gasket is placed between the flat faces of the flanges to prevent leaks.
- Bolting: When using flat face flanges, the bolts go through the flange itself and are tightened to press the two flat faces together, compressing the gasket and creating a seal.
- Applications: Flat face flanges are often used in applications where leakage prevention is critical, such as with fluids that are potentially hazardous or environmentally sensitive. They are commonly used in industries like petrochemical, chemical, and food processing.
- Insulation: Flat face flanges are commonly used for connections involving non-metallic piping systems, like plastic pipes. They are also used when insulation needs to be applied to the piping system because the flat face allows for better contact between the flange and the insulation material.
- Pressure Ratings: Flat face flanges have lower pressure ratings compared to raised face flanges. This is due to the fact that the flat face design relies entirely on the gasket for creating a seal, whereas raised face flanges have a raised portion that contributes to the sealing process.
ANSI B16.5 Class 150 FF Flange, Raised Face Flat Flanges, MSS SP-44 Flat Flanges, ANSI B16.5 Flat Pipe Flange, Stainless Steel Flat Flanges Manufacturers In India.
When selecting a flange type, it's important to consider factors such as the nature of the fluid or gas being transported, the pressure and temperature of the system, and the overall application requirements. Consulting with engineers or professionals familiar with piping systems can help determine the appropriate flange type for a given situation.
Flat Flange Specification
|Standard||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, GOST Flange, ASME/ANSI B16.5/16.36/16.47A/16.47B, MSS S44, ISO70051, JISB2220, BS1560-3.1, API7S-15, API7S-43, API605, EN1092|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Size||1/2" (15 NB) to 48" (1200NB) DN10~DN5000|
|Flange Face Type||Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ).|
|Class/Pressure||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Calculation in DIN||6Bar 10Bar 16Bar 25Bar 40Bar / PN6 PN10 PN16 PN25 PN40, PN64|
|Flange Face Type||Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Origin||West Europe / Japan / Indian / USA / Korean|
|Types of Flanges||Threaded / Screwed / Forged|
|Coating||Oil Black Paint, Anti-rust Paint, Zinc Plated, Yellow Transparent, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Test Of Flange||Direct-reading Spectrograph, Hydrostatic testing machine, X-ray detector, UI trasonic flaw detector, Magnetic particle detector|
|Production technique Used||Heat treated, Forged and Machined|
|Equipment||Press machine, Bending machine, Pushing Machine, Sand-blasting machine, electric bevelling machine etc.|
|Test Certificates||EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report, etc|
Flat Flange Price List
|Price List of Flat Flange||Flat Flange Price in India (INR)||Flat Flange Price in USD||Flat Flange Price in UAE (Dirham)|
|Flat Flange Price Pis||₹ 1290||$ 16.65 USD||47.62 AED|
|Flat Flange Price List India||₹ 1850||$ 29.10 USD||178.60 AED|
|Flat Flange Price||₹ 1650||$ 13.00 USD||53.50 AED|
|Expander Raised Face Flat Flange||₹ 1700||$ 16.38 USD||38.17 AED|
|Flat Flange Price List||₹ 1978||$ 27.65 USD||76.56 AED|
|Flat Flange Price||₹ 1560||$ 19.74 USD||22.50 AED|
|Expander Threaded Flanges Price||₹ 1580||$ 19.75 USD||49.60 AED|
|Price of Flat Flange||₹ 1520||$ 14.70 USD||62.10 AED|
Flat Flange Manufacturing Process
Flat Flange Available In Following Materials
Stainless Steel Flat Flange
Alloy Steel Flat Flange
Carbon Steel Flat Flange
Duplex Steel Flat Flange
Super Duplex Steel Flat Flange
Nickel Alloy Flat Flange
Other Type Flat Flange
- Monel Flat Flange Dimensions
- BS 10 Table D Flat Flange
- MSS SP-44 Flat Flange
- 1500 LBS Flat Flange
- 150 LBS Flat Flanges
- Super Duplex Steel Flanges Manufacturer
- EN 1092-1 Type 01 Flat Flanges
- GOST 12820-80 Flat Flange
- ANSI B16.47 Series A Flat Flanges
- Expander Flat Flange
- 600 LBS Flat Flange
- 900 LBS Flat Flange
- Steel Flat Flange Suppliers in India
- JIS B2220 5K Flat Flange
- Titanium Flat Flange Manufacturer in Mumbai
- Titanium Flat Flange Supplier
- Carbon Steel Ring Type Joint Flat Flange
- ASME B16.5 Flat Flange Price List
- Copper Nickel Flat Flange
- SDSS Expander Manufacturers in India
- ASME B16.47 SERIES B Flat Flange
- 254 SMO Raised Face Flat Flange
- Hastelloy Flat Faced Flat Flange Stockist
- High Quality BLRF Flanges Suppliers in India
- ANSI B 16.5 Expander Pipe Flange
- Price list of Expander Pipe Flanges
- Alloy Steel Flat Face Flat Flange
- Alloy 20 Flat Flange Suppliers in Mumbai
- Low Temperature Carbon steel Flat Flange
- Incoloy Flat Face Flat Flange